Perl Style: From Perlstyle (part 2)
- No space between function name and its opening parenthesis.
- Space after each comma.
- Long lines broken after an operator (except `and’ and `or’).
- Space after last parenthesis matching on current line.
- Line up corresponding items vertically.
- Omit redundant punctuation as long as clarity doesn’t suffer.
- Use here documents instead of repeated print() statements.
- Line up corresponding things vertically, especially if it’d be too long to fit on one line anyway.
Copyright © 1998, Tom Christiansen All rights reserved.
Something wrong with this article? Help us out by opening an issue or pull request on GitHub